I was born in 1999 in Szabadka (Serbia), I've been living there ever since. Besides photographing, I study at university.
I learned to love being in nature and taking photos from my parents. We spent a lot of time plain and hiding in the forests. My father and I built hides and we observed the animals. Later we also took photos from there.
I got my first photo camera when I was 9. I've acquired the basics of photographing from my father, later I had the chance to learn from respectful photographers in the profession (Csaba Daróczi, József Gergely).
For me, nature photography is a self-expression form which my goal is to make people to be more environmentally conscious. Besides that, to catch moments in the nature that reflects uniqueness and creativity.
I would like to thank all those who have supported and helped my work!
- Young nature photographer of the year in Hungary 2015
- Young nature photographer of the year in Hungary 2016
- Best bird photographer of the year in Serbia 2016
- Uniqball special Award 2015
- Balkan Green Belt photo contest winer in Serbia 2017
- International Balkan Green Belt photo contest winer 2017
- Genius photot contest winer 2015, 2016,2017
- VATT Talent award 2016